Zel and Kadena are co-developing zelApps that run on Flux to deploy Kadena blockchain assets on ZelNodes. The ZelNode Operators that run the first zelApp, the Kadena Full Node, will receive a piece of 25,000 KDA per month. Currently, both Super and BAMF ZelNodes are able to run the Kadena zelApp and participate in the KDA distribution.
October — November 2020: The Zel Team is working on the Kadena Full Node and the Data daemons to run on Flux. We are diligently testing and bug-hunting.
December 2020: All Super and BAMF node operators running the Kadena Full Node zelApp and meets the minimum requirements will receive a linear proportion of the total 25,000 KDA coin allotment per month.
How to Prepare
- Make sure you are always up-to-date with Flux Releases.
- A Zel ID (registered on your node(s)) and a Kadena address (in ZelCore) is needed for automated payouts.
- You can deploy and play with the Kadena Full Node zelApp now on your Flux front-end/website GUI
- You can view your ZelNode running the Kadena zelApp here:
- All nodes must be synced, and online with a 95% uptime
- Payments will be sent weekly, via Flux
- Node Ops will be required to add their KDA account and chainID set in ZelAdmin menu of Flux for distribution
- Supers and BAMFs will be rewarded with a 1:4 allocation respectively (same as Zel)
- 25,000 KDA will be divided and distributed, per month to Flux-KDA node owners
For example, if there are 100 Supers meeting requirements for a month of payout cycles, each Super operator will receive [ (1/5 * 25,000) / 100 ] KDA rewards
Payments will ONLY be paid to compliant nodes