Zel Community Incentives Program Announced. Create unique content and earn $Zel!
The Zel Team is excited to announce that we are officially launching our Community Incentives Program. It’s time to “mine with your mind” and earn $Zel for community contributions of new and unique content.
Monthly Spot Incentives Categories
- Content Creator of the Month: Blog post, Reddit post, a fun video, quality memes, on any Zel related content! This can include mining, nodes, Flux, and ZelCore. Once a month, a user will be selected and added to the “Wall of Fame”.
- Technical Support: Helping other community members with technical issues they run into, above and beyond. ZelCore, ZelNodes, Flux, and so on. Log tickets and help, get rewarded!
- Power-User: Show others how the Zel Ecosystem works and supporting the team with zel.wiki, other How-To type guides.
- Die-hard Community Member: Goes above and beyond to help the team and the community, rock-solid and badass.
- Community Lead: This person does it all, tech support, content creation, using/running a node, enthusiastic, and always on the spot.
- Feedback Master: Give feedback that improves Zel; this would consist of ZelCore beta testers and more.
Basic Zel Reward Overview
Zel’s reward is based on the criteria listed below. Zel community team members reserve the right to revise rewards when they deem appropriate. All rewards will be handled as follows:
- The post will be made available in the #incentive-program channel on Discord with User Name, Wallet address, and copy of the post, with retweets, shares, or other engagements.
- All written work will be submitted on #incentive-program channel on Discord with User Name, Wallet address, with a final draft of the medium or press release
- All Stream, podcasts, or other media will be submitted on #incentive-program channel on Discord with User Name, Wallet address, with a final draft of the medium or press release
- Professional level media will be reviewed with the team directly
Community Incentives Program Criteria
In addition, we understand that the nature of the CIP is subjective, and we will do our best to judge somewhat based on the below.
- Quality and Quantity: The Zel team appreciates quality over quantity. If you have questions about Zel Network, ask before posting, and please keep it in good taste. We do NOT attack other projects, ever.
- Regularity: How consistently a community member is engaging in activities related to the categories available for the CIP.
- Originality: Is it new and created by you? If not, we do not want it; content needs to be fresh and crisp.
- Referrals: (Pending) As a community member, you should feel free to invite anyone; this includes encouraging new participants to join in and learn more about the project, and get rewarded in Zel.
- Content Creation needs to be relevant to the Zel Network and shared with the community on at least two social platforms (i.e., Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook). Feedback and Support can be on any social platform where the Zel community exists.
- Announcements of winners will be published in the newsletter and on Twitter each month; rewards can be instant on smaller items.
- Employees, contractors, or officers of Zel Technologies Inc. and its affiliate groups such as Kairos Collective, ZelCore Inc., CoinRequest, or ZelLabs are not eligible for participation in this program.
- Plagiarism and impersonation will result in disqualification from the program and future programs.
- Due to this program’s experimental nature, we may adjust rewards and categories depending on participation and feedback from the community.
- Winners will be announced on Discord and Newsletter Every month, and we will publish an announcement as well.
- *All rewards will be provided via a transparent address. Each recipient is responsible for their own tax reporting in their own country or place of residence as per applicable law. Zel, the Zel team, are to be held blameless in any dispute or tax reporting situation. Know your responsibility and report your income!